Print, Copy, Fax & More
Both locations offer copying, printing, faxing, and scanning. Ask our staff members for assistance with any of these services.
Copies and Print Fees
Cash or check only.
Black & White
1-sided = $0.20 per page
2-sided = $0.30 per page
1-sided = $0.40 per page
2-sided = $0.60 per page
- Letter (8.5” x 11”) and Legal (8.5” x 14”) paper both available for the same fee amounts listed above. We cannot print larger than Legal size.
- Patrons must bring their own supplies if printing on envelopes, label paper, or other special paper types.
Charge per fax = $2.00 total for any number of pages.
Our scanner is built-in to our printers. We can scan to USB/flash drives, and we can also use the scanner to make enlarged copies of documents. We cannot scan documents larger than 8.5” x 14” (Legal). We cannot scan directly to email, but can scan directly to a device, such as a USB.
- Forward your file to email@example.com
- Please include: Your name, which library you’ll be picking up your copies, printing needs (10 copies, black and white, etc.)
- Pay for copies upon pickup
- If you need assistance, please stop by either library location and we would be happy to help.
- $1 per 8.5” x 11” (letter size) page
- $1 per foot (on large laminator) – only available at Fort Branch
- $0.50 cents for wallet-sized items
AccuCut die cuts are available in the Fort Branch Library Creation Station and the Haubstadt Public Library. These are free to use, however there is a $0.25 charge for use of the library’s construction paper.