Fort Branch Library
The Fort Branch Library has many different spaces for the public to use. You do not need a library card to use any of these spaces. Please call or stop by to inquire about any spaces that require reservations.
- Public Computers (located near the main circulation desk)
- Study Rooms (by reservation or walk-in availability)
- Gold Conference Room – 8 people
- Silver Study Room – 4 people
- Bronze Study Room – 2 people
- Reading and Collaborative Lounge Areas (not in private rooms, first come-first serve)
- Lois Kissel Meeting Room – Capacity: 189 people (by reservation only)
- Genealogy and Research – located in the upstairs portion of the Carnegie part of the building
Haubstadt Library features several community-use tables in the library. Outlets and free Wi-Fi are available for personal devices.
Please recognize these tables are not in private rooms and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.