If you are looking for a book to curl up with this holiday season look no further than our December Staff Recommendations. We asked Kaleigh, one of our library clerks, what some of her favorite reads are some we can give you some great recommendations!
What has been your favorite book of 2023?
The Spy Coast by Tess Gerritsen.
The Spy Coast is available at both the Fort Branch and Haubstadt Libraries
What is a children’s book that you think everyone should read?
Who Would Win by Jerry Pallotta.
The Who Would Win series is available at both the Fort Branch and Haubstadt Libraries. It is also available for download on Libby.
What upcoming release you are excited about?
Ruthless Vow by Rebecca Ross.
Ruthless Vow is currently available as both an eBook and audiobook on Libby. The library will be getting a copy soon.
Items can be reserved by:
- going through the online catalog
- use the number under the barcode on your library card as the username
- the password is the last 4-digits of your phone number
- calling us at 812-753-4212
- texting us at 812-649-1084
- responding to this email
- stopping into either library
Check out these great recommended reads – we hope to see you soon!